With 30 million heart patients in India, our country has among the highest rates of cardiovascular disease in the world. The growth of heart diseases is dependent on a number of interlinked factors such as aging, changing lifestyles, bad eating habits, lack of exercise, and smoking. Among the challenges are a lack of awareness, inadequate treatment facilities and the cost of case, which makes treatment too costly for many.
Fortunately, Physio-wellness can help.
Physio-wellness provides comprehensive, continuous care and prevention measures for patients with various types of heart disease such as hypertension, elevated lipids, congestive heart failure, or coronary artery disease using evidence-based protocols. After a thorough risk assessment with the Physio-wellness team to determine your individual health status, we protect your health with an annual heart disease management plan that blends physician appointments, health coach visit, and support from a mobile health app to provide the best patient-centered care possible.
Physio-wellness’s Cardiovascular Disease Management Plan Includes:
- 4 visits per year with a primary care physician for physical exam, review of laboratory tests and strategic planning for disease control and prevention
- 8 visits per year with a health coach to review diet, exercise and lifestyle
- 3 sets of laboratory tests per year: CBC, Chem 7, Lipids,
- 3 EKGs per year
- 1 exercise stress testing and echocardiography per year
- Mobile app with 24-7 connection to healthcare team
- Pneumovax/Prevnar immunizations and annual flu shot
- Discounts on prescription medications