We at ‘Kainos Global Health & Wellness Pvt. Ltd.’ (hereinafter referred to as “Company”), are committed to respecting your i.e. Website visitors’ and Mobile Application Users’, which includes but not limited to Customers, Distributors, Partners, Resellers, Retailers, Healthcare Professionals and Practitioners, Doctors, Dentists, Physiotherapists, Acupuncturists, Acupressure Practitioners, Naturopaths, Homeopaths, Paramedics, Nurses, etc. (hereinafter “User”) online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us.
“Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, phone number and an email address or other contact information. In general, you can visit Company’s Web pages or Mobile Application without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. Company continues to strive to provide the safest possible environment for you to use our services.
- When you use our Mobile Application, we also process technical data such as your IP-address, Device ID or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your mobile device. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the Mobile Application, resolve technical difficulties, and provide you with the correct and most up to date version of the Mobile Application and to improve the function of the Mobile Application.
About Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Cookies enable us to serve secure pages to our users without asking them to sign in repeatedly. If a user’s system is idle for more than an hour, however, the cookie will expire, forcing the user to sign in again to continue their session.
- This prevents unauthorized access to the user’s information while they are away from their computer/Mobile.
- You may have the ability to reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent; however, some Company’s features or services may not function properly without cookies.
- Tracking technologies may record information such as Internet domain and host names; Internet protocol (IP) addresses; browser software and operating system types; clickstream patterns; and dates and times that our site is accessed.
- We may also analyze information that does not contain Personal Information for trends and statistics.
Optimization of Customer Service
- When you register as a User, we will collect your name, email address, country, language, password, mobile phone number, IP-address, Device ID.
Third Party Services
- Third parties provide certain services available on the Site on the Company’s behalf.
- ‘Company’ may provide information, including Personal Information, that ‘Company’s’ collects on the Web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which ‘Company’s’ maintains its Web site, Mobile Application and mailing lists. ‘Company’ will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on Company’s behalf.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data on a best effort basis.
We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services. For more information, please see the help pages for each service.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
‘Company’ does not inherently rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people on a stand-alone basis and the sharing (if any) is with relation to the general business practices of ‘Company’ which is under your consent.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to partners and employers who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made there under to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
- ‘Company’ reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
- Company is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.